Relax… Renew… Rejuvenate… Massage & Spa servicing Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and Sevierville, TN
Blue Mountain Mist Massage & Spa is located just outside the busy towns of Pigeon Forge, Sevierville and Gatlinburg, TN and is part of Blue Mountain Mist Resort. Every massage & spa service that we provide in our massage treatment room and our nail salon is done by a licensed massage therapist or a licensed nail tech and is done on a very professional level. Our facility sits on a beautiful 60 acre farm in the midst of the rolling hills of the Great Smoky Mountains. We offer an oasis of gardens and country charm all just minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, TN. Enjoy one of our relaxing massages, a skin renewing treatment, a hot stone massage, prenatal massage or manicure and pedicure service. If not yet ready to leave, finish your relaxation reading a book in one of our two relaxation areas or on our semi private upper deck. Enjoy a nice cup of hot herbal tea on our upper deck looking at the mountain scenery and taking in a breath of fresh air.
About our newly added nail salon! We recently added a very nice nail salon to better accommodate our guests needs. We offer a variety of services to better fit your wants and desires. Have you ever had a pedicure by a highly trained and very experienced licensed massage therapist? Lots of our pedicures are done by our head licensed massage therapist and licensed nail tech. We our proud of our facility we have to offer you and we keep the highest quality in professional sanitary procedures and cleanliness. Come, relax and enjoy a complimentary glass of wine or a hot cup of rejuvenating hot herbal tea while soaking your feet in our foot spas. Our foot spas have arched foot rests that allow your feet to fully relax while two high pressure jets provide pain relief and improve circulation and flexibility. Talk about soaking your cares away! Not to mention getting your choice of many different colors and designs to be sure to make you leave feeling like your toes have a new glow! Our Nail techs can give you a basic manicure and grooming or polish with the famous Shellac, 2 week no chip color. Enjoy a service in our nail salon only or package it with other services we offer and make it a spa day you will never forget!
“To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.”
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments?
Massage puts the mind and body in a great state of relaxation and rest. While it eases the muscle aches and pains it can also help in coping with the everyday emotional pressures we put our bodies through. Below are just a few of the major benefits that massage and bodywork can offer:
- Alleviates low back pain and improves range of motion.
- Enhances the bodies immune system by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercises and stretches weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Helps athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improves the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Lessens depression and anxiety.
- Promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue from injuries.
- Pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduces spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overworked muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieves migraine pain.
- Lowers blood pressure naturally