Blue Mountain Mist Massage / Spa is located just outside the busy towns of Pigeon Forge, Sevierville and Gatlinburg, TN and is part of Blue Mountain Mist Country Inn and Cottages. Every massage / spa service that we provide in our massage treatment room is done by a licensed massage therapist and is done on a very professional level. Our facility sits on a beautiful 60 acre farm in the midst of the rolling hills of the Great Smoky Mountains. We offer an oasis of gardens and country charm all just minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, TN. Enjoy one of our relaxing massages, a skin renewing treatment or a hot stone spa / massage and if not yet ready to leave finish your relaxation reading a book in our garden room located just outside our massage room or enjoy a nice glass of freshly brewed tea while rocking on our front porch looking at the mountain scenery and taking in a breath of fresh air.
Staying in Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge and want to do something extra special. Our licensed massage therapist will come to you and set up in the privacy of your cabin, condo or hotel room. Weather permitting we can set up on the deck outside your cabin and you can enjoy the tranquil sounds of nature and feel the fresh mountain air surround you during your outdoor massage. We provide this service for couples or groups. Check out our Off-Site Services page.
”To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.”
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments?
Massage puts the mind and body in a great state of relaxation and rest. While it eases the muscle aches and pains it can also help in coping with the everyday emotional pressures we put our bodies through. Below are just a few of the major benefits that massage and bodywork can offer:
- Alleviates low back pain and improves range of motion.
- Enhances the bodies immune system by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercises and stretches weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Helps athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improves the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Lessens depression and anxiety.
- Promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue from injuries.
- Pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduces spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overworked muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieves migraine pain.
- Lowers blood pressure naturally